Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Tue June 19, 2012
Stephanie Blythe: "We'll Meet Again: The Songs of Kate Smith" at The Mahaiwe
Stephanie Blythe's commanding mezzo-soprano has captivated audiences at the world's greatest opera houses. Following her critically-acclaimed appearance at Jazz at Lincoln Center in New York, Ms. Blythe brings to The Mahaiwe, for one show only, her personal tribute to the songs made famous by Kate Smith, the popular music icon whose stirring voice helped the country through the Depression and World War II. She is accompanied by Craig Terry on piano and the show is presented by Berkshire Cabaret.