Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Tue March 4, 2008
Stephanie Copeland (aired 3/3/08) 1 of 2
Albany, NY – speak with Stephanie Copeland, the president and director of author Edith Warton's estate The Mount in Lennox, Massachusetts. The restoration of this estate has cost millions of dollars and if a mortgage payment cannot be made by March 24, The Mount will have to foreclose. Copland is launching a campaign to raise $3 million by March 24.