Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Thu July 19, 2012
Stop At The Drugstore Now Includes HIV Test
More than 200,000 Americans who carry HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, are unaware of their status. That's according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which has now started a program that offers rapid testing at drug stores and pharmacies. Host Michel Martin discusses the program with Dr. Kevin Fenton, the Director of the National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention at the CDC.