Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Mon May 7, 2007
Strong Growth Seen In Massachusetts Economy
By Paul Tuthill
Boston,MA – A recently released report says there has been a dramatic reversal in the Massachusetts economy. Analysts with the Donahue Insitute at Umass Boston say the state's economy grew in the first quarter at nearly four times the national growth rate. But, Western Massachusetts continues to lag. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports...