Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu April 22, 2004
Student Group Urges Responsible Endowment Investments
By Kelly Wilkinson
Wiliamstown, MA – Today, a group of college students around the country launches a coalition that will pressure colleges and universities to scrutinize their endowment investments. One of the groups' founders is a senior at Williams College, where he's successfully worked for greater disclosure of the college's portfolio. The students hope to raise awareness about the small but growing field of socially responsible investing. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson has more.