Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Wed November 28, 2012
Student's Email To Mom Gets Shared With Thousands
Originally published on Wed November 28, 2012 7:48 am
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene. When an NYU student got an email about a new tuition form, he did the admirable thing. He sent it to mom. Do you want me to do this, he asked. Little did he know he'd hit reply all not forward. And the email went to 40,000 students. Immediately NYU student body saw opportunity - the chance to send whatever they wanted to everyone. One circulated a photo of Nicholas Cage. Another wrote: How is everyone today? My favorite email: Anyone have a pencil I could borrow. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.