Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Fri January 16, 2004
Study Finds Dean Coverage Skewed Negative
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – A study says that Howard Dean is getting more criticism on network newscasts than the other Democratic candidates. About 49-percent of the coverage of the former Vermont governor was positive, compared to 78-percent for the rest of the Democratic field. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.