Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Mon June 21, 2004
Study Shows Women Do Not Keep up With Mammograms
By Allison Dunne
Boston, MA – A study of more than seventy-thousand women at Massachusetts General Hospital shows that a small number receive annual mammograms after age forty. The study's author says the results are startling, and the fault lies with the health care system. WAMC's Allison Dunne spoke with the study's author.