Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New York News
Mon January 29, 2007
Sullivan hospital inks deal with union
By Julia Taylor
Kingston, NY – Sullivan Regional Medical Center and its union found a solution to their contract negotiations -- to put off the talks for a year. The union ratified that decision this morning. Hospital management hopes this is the first positive step towards financial solvency. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Julia Taylor reports.