Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri September 17, 2004
SUNY Trustees Approve New Master Plan
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – State University of New York trustees have approved the college system's 2004-to-2008 master plan. The plan is a revision of one submitted to the trustees in June. While the majority of trustees approved the proposal, at least one trustee is roundly criticizing it, and other groups also see failings in the policy. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley reports.