Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Mon February 6, 2012
Super Bowl XLVI: Dogs In Ads, Madonna At Halftime
With an ad costing about $3.5 million per 30 seconds, the stakes were high as advertisers pulled out all their tricks to wow viewers on Super Bowl Sunday. To review the most talked about ads, guest host Jacki Lyden hears from Tampa Bay Times TV and media critic Eric Deggans, and Detroit News TV critic and writer Mekeisha Madden Toby. They also discuss Madonna's halftime show performance.