Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu January 5, 2006
Supermarkets Pay for No Pricing
By Deborah Runcie
Poughkeepsie, NY – Three big chain supermarkets in Dutchess County New York have accounted for over three-quarters of the 150,000 dollars in fines paid by stores in 2005 for violating the county's price tag law.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.