Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Thu January 5, 2006
Supermarkets Pay for No Pricing
By Deborah Runcie
Poughkeepsie, NY – Three big chain supermarkets in Dutchess County New York have accounted for over three-quarters of the 150,000 dollars in fines paid by stores in 2005 for violating the county's price tag law.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.