Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New York News
Thu January 5, 2006
Supermarkets Pay for No Pricing
By Deborah Runcie
Poughkeepsie, NY – Three big chain supermarkets in Dutchess County New York have accounted for over three-quarters of the 150,000 dollars in fines paid by stores in 2005 for violating the county's price tag law.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.