Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Fri August 24, 2012
Supervisor of Former VT Trooper Transferred
The immediate supervisor of a former Vermont state trooper charged with falsifying his time sheets has been transferred to police headquarters in Waterbury.
The Burlington Free Press reported the transfer of Lt. Marc Thomas yesterday. Thomas had been the station commander at the state police barracks in Williston since May 2010.
Thomas said he was unsure how long the transfer would be in place.
He signed timesheets for former Sgt. Jim Deeghan, who resigned July 10 and pleaded not guilty to allegations that he falsified time reports for two pay periods in June.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.