Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
Fri August 24, 2012
Supervisor of Former VT Trooper Transferred
The immediate supervisor of a former Vermont state trooper charged with falsifying his time sheets has been transferred to police headquarters in Waterbury.
The Burlington Free Press reported the transfer of Lt. Marc Thomas yesterday. Thomas had been the station commander at the state police barracks in Williston since May 2010.
Thomas said he was unsure how long the transfer would be in place.
He signed timesheets for former Sgt. Jim Deeghan, who resigned July 10 and pleaded not guilty to allegations that he falsified time reports for two pay periods in June.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.