Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri August 24, 2012
Supervisor of Former VT Trooper Transferred
The immediate supervisor of a former Vermont state trooper charged with falsifying his time sheets has been transferred to police headquarters in Waterbury.
The Burlington Free Press reported the transfer of Lt. Marc Thomas yesterday. Thomas had been the station commander at the state police barracks in Williston since May 2010.
Thomas said he was unsure how long the transfer would be in place.
He signed timesheets for former Sgt. Jim Deeghan, who resigned July 10 and pleaded not guilty to allegations that he falsified time reports for two pay periods in June.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.