Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Tue May 20, 2003
Supreme Court Decision: Prescription Program Praised
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The Vermont-based head of a multi-state effort to drive down prescription drug prices is praising a U-S Supreme Court ruling on a program to be implemented in Maine. Advocates of lower drug prices hope it will lead to more states enacting similar price-reducing laws. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.