Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Tue January 31, 2012
Surprising Depression Treatments Show Promise
Traditional antidepressants like Prozac are widely used to treat depression by boosting serotonin levels, which researchers have long believed are at the root of depression. Research shows that other drugs, including ketamine — also known by its street name, Special K — may be more effective.