Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri February 27, 2004
Survey Shows High Confidence in North Country Economy
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The Plattsburgh North Country Chamber of Commerce has unveiled their annual Business Confidence Index for the region. The index is based on a survey of regional businesses that assesses their concerns on a variety of issues. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley reports.