Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Tue November 29, 2005
Susan Arbetter's interview with Alin McCoy - "The Emperor of Wine"
Albany, NY – In her new book, "The Emperor of Wine", Alin McCoy deconstructs the mythic palate of Parker, the self-styled consumer advocate of wine... plus she gives readers an intimate view of how wine reputations are made, how and why wine critics agree & disagree and how wines are judged, promoted, made and sold today.
Susan Arbetter begins by asking McCoy about the impact Parker has had on the world of wine...