Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Tue November 29, 2005
Susan Arbetter's interview with Alin McCoy - "The Emperor of Wine"
Albany, NY – In her new book, "The Emperor of Wine", Alin McCoy deconstructs the mythic palate of Parker, the self-styled consumer advocate of wine... plus she gives readers an intimate view of how wine reputations are made, how and why wine critics agree & disagree and how wines are judged, promoted, made and sold today.
Susan Arbetter begins by asking McCoy about the impact Parker has had on the world of wine...