Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
Mon February 13, 2006
Susan Arbetter's interview with Amy Bass / Olympics 2/13
Albany, NY – Dr. Amy Bass is a professor of history at the College of New Rochelle, as well as a member of the NBC research team covering the Olympic games.
She is the author of "Not the Triumph But the Struggle" as well as "In The Game: Race Identity and Sports in the 20th Century."
Amy Bass is currently in Turin doing research for NBC sports. Susan Arbetter spoke with Bass just before she left for Turin, and asked her when she first became interested in the Olympics.