Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Wed December 7, 2005
Susan Arbetter's interview with Deborah Lynn Dadd about Household Chemicals
Albany, NY – Deborah Lynn Dadd already had chemical sensitivities when she heard this news, so she took it upon herself as a consumer advocate to come up with ways to make our homes safer.
The book is called "Home Safe Home: Creating a Healthy Home Environment by Reducing Exposure to Toxic Household Products."
Susan began by asking Dodd if our homes are safe...