Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed December 7, 2005
Susan Arbetter's interview with Deborah Lynn Dadd about Household Chemicals
Albany, NY – Deborah Lynn Dadd already had chemical sensitivities when she heard this news, so she took it upon herself as a consumer advocate to come up with ways to make our homes safer.
The book is called "Home Safe Home: Creating a Healthy Home Environment by Reducing Exposure to Toxic Household Products."
Susan began by asking Dodd if our homes are safe...