Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
Wed December 7, 2005
Susan Arbetter's interview with Deborah Lynn Dadd about Household Chemicals
Albany, NY – Deborah Lynn Dadd already had chemical sensitivities when she heard this news, so she took it upon herself as a consumer advocate to come up with ways to make our homes safer.
The book is called "Home Safe Home: Creating a Healthy Home Environment by Reducing Exposure to Toxic Household Products."
Susan began by asking Dodd if our homes are safe...