Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Wed December 7, 2005
Susan Arbetter's interview with Deborah Lynn Dadd about Household Chemicals
Albany, NY – Deborah Lynn Dadd already had chemical sensitivities when she heard this news, so she took it upon herself as a consumer advocate to come up with ways to make our homes safer.
The book is called "Home Safe Home: Creating a Healthy Home Environment by Reducing Exposure to Toxic Household Products."
Susan began by asking Dodd if our homes are safe...