Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Fri January 5, 2007
Susan Arbetter's Interview with Dr. Jonathan Diamond - "Fatherless Sons"
Albany, NY – Dr. Jonathan Diamond is a psychotherapist, and a good one. He has a successful practice in Massachusetts, helping his patients through the grieving process. At the moment he learned his own father was dying, Diamond, whose relationship with him as a rocky one, decided to navigate his own emotions in an attempt to take back what was stolen - a healthy relationship with his father.
His new book, "Fatherless Sons: Healing the Legacy of Loss" is both a personal journey as well as a handbook for fathers and sons whose relationships require a little guidance to untangle.
Susan Arbetter asked Dr. Diamond to characterize his relationship with his own father.