Most Active Stories
- Sports Report: Michael Phelps Comes Out Of Retirement
- State Police Called After Hinsdale Select Board Denies Ex-Police Chief's Bid For Part-Time Position
- Concerns Raised Over Proposed Natural Gas Pipeline
- Albany Store Sold Bedbug-Infested Matresses
- Dr. Jeffrey Froh, Hofstra University - The Benefits of Gratitude
Fri January 5, 2007
Susan Arbetter's Interview with Dr. Jonathan Diamond - "Fatherless Sons"
Albany, NY – Dr. Jonathan Diamond is a psychotherapist, and a good one. He has a successful practice in Massachusetts, helping his patients through the grieving process. At the moment he learned his own father was dying, Diamond, whose relationship with him as a rocky one, decided to navigate his own emotions in an attempt to take back what was stolen - a healthy relationship with his father.
His new book, "Fatherless Sons: Healing the Legacy of Loss" is both a personal journey as well as a handbook for fathers and sons whose relationships require a little guidance to untangle.
Susan Arbetter asked Dr. Diamond to characterize his relationship with his own father.