Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Thu March 9, 2006
Susan Arbetter's interview with Shannon Moffett about the brain 3/9
Albany, NY – Shannon Moffett is a Stanford Medical Student who has written a new book on the brain. It's called The Three-Pound Enigma and in it she trails pioneering neuroscientists into operating rooms, labs, and brain scanning centers to introduce us to the gream minds who study the human mind.
Susan Arbetter spoke with Shanon Moffett and asked her why she wanted to explore the inner workings of the brain.
Shannon Moffett's new book is called The Three-Pound Enigma. It's published by Algonquin.