Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
Tue November 29, 2005
Susan Arbetter's interview with Steve Shaw 11/25
Albany, NY – Shaw is a former big city litigator-turned food obsessive. His new book is a guide to the restaurant scene for other food lovers who want to know the dining experience more intimately.
Shaw fell in love with fine dining at a French restaurant in New York called Lespinasse. Susan Arbetter asked Shaw why it was so special...