Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Tue November 29, 2005
Susan Arbetter's interview with Steve Shaw 11/25
Albany, NY – Shaw is a former big city litigator-turned food obsessive. His new book is a guide to the restaurant scene for other food lovers who want to know the dining experience more intimately.
Shaw fell in love with fine dining at a French restaurant in New York called Lespinasse. Susan Arbetter asked Shaw why it was so special...