Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Mon September 26, 2005
Susan Arbetter's interview with Van Jones
Albany, NY – We began our conversation with the local, state & federal government's response to Katrina. Quoting from the LA Times, there are really two important questions here: "Why are most of Hurricane Katrina's victims black" and "Does the color of their skin have any bearing on authorities' response which has been criticized as slow?" Here's what Van Jones had to say...
For more information on Van Jones, the co-the co-founder and National Exec
utive Director of the Ella Baker Center for Human Rights, and the cofounder of www.colorofchange.org.