Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Listener Essay - Reflections On A Life Well Lived
New York News
Thu June 5, 2014
Suspected Walmart Shooter Located
According to New York State Police, the individual wanted for questioning in connection with a Wednesday evening shooting in a Walmart parking lot in Queensbury, New York has been located.
54-year old Raymond C. White is in police custody at Glens Falls Hospital, where he was transported Thursday afternoon by ambulance for an apparent drug overdose. Security personnel contacted state police after recognizing the man wanted for questioning. Police say White’s medical condition is not life-threatening. The shooting accident that occurred at approximately 9 pm Wednesday involved a 50-year old male victim who received shotgun wounds to his torso. White is reportedly known to the victim, and police said he did not pose a threat to the general public before being located.