Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Tue February 28, 2006
Sweeney stable at Albany Med
By Jessica Bloustein
Albany, NY – Upstate New York Congressman John Sweeney will remain under observation at Albany Medical Center for at least another 48 hours, after experiencing two life-threatening spikes in blood pressure in the last week.
More from Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein: