Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Wed April 26, 2006
Symposium Assesses Media Influence on Political Heroes
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The University of Vermont hosted a symposium Tuesday looking at how the media affect society's perspective of politicians as heroes. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley was at UVM's Ira Allen Chapel.