Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed February 11, 2004
Taking a Closer Look at Amending the Constitution
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – The Massachusetts Legislature's constitutional convention gets underway today. With national and international attention focused on whether the state's constitution should be altered in a way that would ban gay marriage, our Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson talked with a constitutional law scholar about how and why constitutions are amended.