Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Wed February 11, 2004
Taking a Closer Look at Amending the Constitution
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – The Massachusetts Legislature's constitutional convention gets underway today. With national and international attention focused on whether the state's constitution should be altered in a way that would ban gay marriage, our Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson talked with a constitutional law scholar about how and why constitutions are amended.