Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
New York News
Tue August 6, 2013
A Talk With Ken Daly, President Of National Grid NY
Irene, Lee and Sandy. Three names that have likely forever changed storm preparation and response for utilities in the Northeast. Those storms are what New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has called the new normal, extreme weather events that can have a devastating and long-lasting impact on the region. Ken Daly is president of National Grid New York.