Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Wed July 3, 2013
Tanglewood - Tony Fogg, Artistic Director of The Boston Symphony Orchestra
As the season opens at Tanglewood, we speak to a man who not only is keeping the plates spinning here, he is also has an eye on Boston and even working on programming for future years here at Tanglewood.
Tony Fogg has been Artistic Administrator of the Boston Symphony Orchestra since 1994 and assists the Music Director in the planning and selection of all BSO concerts and repertoire.
A pianist by training, Fogg has been an avid collector of recordings for over 40 years. He produced the BSO's 12-CD "Symphony Hall Centennial Celebration," as well as a disc for the Ozawa Hall 10th anniversary, and the all-Mozart collection with the Boston Symphony Chamber Players.