Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Wed July 3, 2013
Tanglewood - Tony Fogg, Artistic Director of The Boston Symphony Orchestra
As the season opens at Tanglewood, we speak to a man who not only is keeping the plates spinning here, he is also has an eye on Boston and even working on programming for future years here at Tanglewood.
Tony Fogg has been Artistic Administrator of the Boston Symphony Orchestra since 1994 and assists the Music Director in the planning and selection of all BSO concerts and repertoire.
A pianist by training, Fogg has been an avid collector of recordings for over 40 years. He produced the BSO's 12-CD "Symphony Hall Centennial Celebration," as well as a disc for the Ozawa Hall 10th anniversary, and the all-Mozart collection with the Boston Symphony Chamber Players.