Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Thu April 25, 2013
TAP New York Craft Beer and Food Festival
TAP New York started out 15 years ago with a couple hundred beer fanatics and a handful of craft brewers at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, and has grown into the largest craft beer and food event in New York State.
TAP New York has grown over tenfold through the years to now encompass the entire base areas at Hunter Mountain, plus added tent space. Over 85 breweries are invited, representing well over 200 individual beers, offer everything from IPAs and lagers to doppel and trippel bocks, stouts, ales... pretty much any variety you know of, and probably a few that you don't.
To tell us more – we welcome: Trista Chiarulli- Marketing and Communications Manager at Hunter Mountain; Bill Woodring- President and Co-Founder of the Hudson Valley Beer and Food Festival, Inc. and Garry Brown; Owner, Browns Brewing.