Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Arts & Culture
Mon August 15, 2011
"A Taste for the Modern" at The Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center
By Sarah LaDuke
Albany, NY – Curator, Patricia Phagan, takes us on a tour of the current exhibition at The Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center at Vassar College. The exhibition is entitled, "A Taste for the Modern: Gifts from Blanchette Hooker Rockefeller, Edna Bryner Schwab, and Virginia Herrick Deknatel".