Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Tue March 22, 2005
Tax Credits Proposed for Volunteers
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – Volunteer fire and emergency medical services across New York State need volunteers. In an effort to support recruiting efforts, Senator Charles Schumer and Congressman Maurice Hinchey are proposing tax credits for volunteer emergency personnel. More from WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.