Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Fri April 8, 2005
Tax Returns Enable Donations To Prostate Cancer Research
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – For the first time, New Yorkers will be able to donate directly to prostate cancer research through their state income tax returns. New York is one of two states including this first-time option. The C-E-O of the Prostate Cancer Foundation says he expects dozens of states to follow suit in the coming years. More from WAMC's Allison Dunne.