Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Fri February 23, 2007
Tech firm conducts "Beta Test"
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – A technology company that serves parts of the Pioneer Valley and the Berkshires has developed a pilot-program it says will help address the areas broadband needs. And as Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo reports, it is looking for applicants;