Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Wed April 24, 2013
Tedisco: Give Voters Recall Power
Republicans in the New York state Assembly have a plan they say will help to root out the corruption scandals that have tainted the state legislature in recent weeks. They are calling for a constitutional amendment to allow recall elections in New York for all statewide elected officials, and members of the state legislature. Assembly Republican Jim Tedisco from the Capital Region joined in the announcement Wednesday morning.
For a constitutional amendment to become law, it must pass the legislature in two consecutive sessions , and be approved by the voters.
New York News