Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
Tue April 10, 2012
Teen Jobs Build Character Or Divert From School?
For the last three summers, the teen unemployment rate has been above 20 percent. As high school students start making summer plans, the moms weigh in on whether its good for teens to work. Host Michel Martin speaks with regular moms Jolene Ivey, Aracely Panameno and Dani Tucker.