Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Tue March 6, 2012
Teen Violence: Can It Be Prevented?
Teenager T.J. Lane was charged for killing three students at Chardon High School in Ohio. The incident left many parents wondering what motivated the attack, and what can be done to protect their kids. Host Michel Martin speaks with three experts about why young people become violent and how to prevent it.