Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New England News
Fri August 18, 2006
Teens Party with Drugs and Alcohol--Even When Parents are Home
By Dan Bobkoff
Northampton, ma – Teens are exposed to more drugs and alcohol than most parents realize. That's according to the National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse's annual back-to-school survey out today. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has the details and reaction.