Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Fri August 18, 2006
Teens Party with Drugs and Alcohol--Even When Parents are Home
By Dan Bobkoff
Northampton, ma – Teens are exposed to more drugs and alcohol than most parents realize. That's according to the National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse's annual back-to-school survey out today. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has the details and reaction.