Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Wed October 29, 2003
Teleconference Explains New FDA Food Import Rules
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The Food and Drug Administration yesterday held a nationwide teleconference to address concerns over new federal rules for food imports. There were 6 sites in New York State where brokers, businesspeople and others could attend the conference. One of the sites was in Plattsburgh, where more than half of the participants were from Canada. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.