Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Wed October 29, 2003
Teleconference Explains New FDA Food Import Rules
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The Food and Drug Administration yesterday held a nationwide teleconference to address concerns over new federal rules for food imports. There were 6 sites in New York State where brokers, businesspeople and others could attend the conference. One of the sites was in Plattsburgh, where more than half of the participants were from Canada. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.