Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Mon July 10, 2006
Tentative Contract Reached Between Nurses and Vermont's Largest Hospital
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – A tentative contract settlement has been reached between Fletcher Allen Health Care and its nurses. Vermont's largest hospital and its nurses and LPN's came to an agreement during a protracted weekend negotiating session to replace the contract that expired at midnight on Saturday. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.