Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New England News
Mon July 10, 2006
Tentative Contract Reached Between Nurses and Vermont's Largest Hospital
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – A tentative contract settlement has been reached between Fletcher Allen Health Care and its nurses. Vermont's largest hospital and its nurses and LPN's came to an agreement during a protracted weekend negotiating session to replace the contract that expired at midnight on Saturday. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.