Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
Behind Closed Doors
Mon May 14, 2012
Is There A Better Way To Talk About Obesity?
A recent study projects that more than 40 percent of Americans will be obese by the year 2030. Host Michel Martin delves into the cultural factors that might be preventing African-Americans and Latinos from losing weight. Martin speaks with Jane Delgado of the National Alliance for Hispanic Health, and Jenee Desmond-Harris of The Root.