Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Fri September 22, 2006
From thread mill to 'urban village'
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – Two Boston-based business men have plans to develop a former industrial mill in Pittsfield, Massachusetts into an "urban village" with at least 60 living units as well as working spaces for artists. And while Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo, spoke with Roy Krantz about the ideas he and Sam Levine have for the space, they say they are more interested in community input;