Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Fri September 22, 2006
From thread mill to 'urban village'
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – Two Boston-based business men have plans to develop a former industrial mill in Pittsfield, Massachusetts into an "urban village" with at least 60 living units as well as working spaces for artists. And while Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo, spoke with Roy Krantz about the ideas he and Sam Levine have for the space, they say they are more interested in community input;