Most Active Stories
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Thu February 12, 2004
Tim Feeney on Autism, part 2
By Susan Arbetter
Albany, NY – A few weeks ago in the first part of our interview with Tim Feeney we talked about the nature of autism. Today, Feeney, the Director of the Wildwood Institute in Schenectady New York explains his take on the nature of autism to WAMC's Susan Arbetter.
You can contact the Wildwood Institute in a variety of ways. You can call them at 518-347-1891, or online at www.wildwood.edu.
The other websites Tim mentions include www.canfoundation.org; www.autism.com; and www.mindinstitute.org