Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Thu February 12, 2004
Tim Feeney on Autism, part 2
By Susan Arbetter
Albany, NY – A few weeks ago in the first part of our interview with Tim Feeney we talked about the nature of autism. Today, Feeney, the Director of the Wildwood Institute in Schenectady New York explains his take on the nature of autism to WAMC's Susan Arbetter.
You can contact the Wildwood Institute in a variety of ways. You can call them at 518-347-1891, or online at www.wildwood.edu.
The other websites Tim mentions include www.canfoundation.org; www.autism.com; and www.mindinstitute.org