Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Thu February 12, 2004
Tim Feeney on Autism, part 2
By Susan Arbetter
Albany, NY – A few weeks ago in the first part of our interview with Tim Feeney we talked about the nature of autism. Today, Feeney, the Director of the Wildwood Institute in Schenectady New York explains his take on the nature of autism to WAMC's Susan Arbetter.
You can contact the Wildwood Institute in a variety of ways. You can call them at 518-347-1891, or online at www.wildwood.edu.
The other websites Tim mentions include www.canfoundation.org; www.autism.com; and www.mindinstitute.org