Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
Thu March 30, 2006
Tim Julian: Mayor of Utica, NY - Pt. 1
By Alan Chartock
Utica, NY – TODAY IN THE COMMUNITY CORNER WE WELCOME THE MAYOR OF UTICA, NEW YORK, TIMOTHY JULIAN. IN THIS SEGMENT, WE FIND OUT HOW JULIAN GOT INTO LOCAL POLITICS, AND THEN ALAN ASKS HIM ABOUT THE MEDICAID SALES TAX INCREASE.
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE MOVERS AND SHAKERS IN YOUR COMMUNITY, OR WANT TO HEAR YOUR CITY OR TOWN'S REPRESENTATIVES INTERVIEWED, E-MAIL KATIE AT firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE PUT COMMUNITY CORNER IN THE SUBJECT LINE.