Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Wed May 1, 2013
"Top of the Morning" by Brian Stelter
Brian Stelter was embedded at the national network morning television shows to research his new book, Top of the Morning: Inside the Cutthroat World of Morning TV, when Good Morning America suddenly swept the Today Show’s ratings streak. He is the only reporter who saw how the whole thing went down.
Brian Stelter is a media reporter at The New York Times, where he writes about television and the web, both for the newspaper and for the blog Media Decoder. He was a subject of the 2011 documentary Page One: Inside the New York Times. Before joining the Times in 2007, he was the founder and editor of TVNewser, the preeminent blog about the television news industry.