Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Tue October 7, 2003
Town Takes on State Over Tax Penalty
By Kelly Wilkinson
Lenox, MA – Many cities and towns are facing grim upcoming budgets. The town of Lenox, Massachusetts has an additional dark cloud on their horizon because of a miscalculation in room tax. Local politicians are looking to waive most of the penalty...saying the town is being punished for a state mistake. More from Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.