Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu July 17, 2003
Town Urges Gov Not to Compromise on Highway
By Pat Bradley
Colchester, VT – Town leaders in Colchester Vermont are urging Governor Douglas to proceed with construction of the Circumferential Highway thru Chittenden County. The select board says opposition by 2 environmental groups could prevent the highway from ever being built. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.