Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New York News
Tue August 1, 2006
Tracking sex offenders
By Julia Taylor
Kingston, NY – Ulster County has received state funding to track sex offenders on probation and parole with satellite-guided devices. It's the first state-funded program of its kind in New York, and it has sparked some applause and some worry in the region. WAMC's Julia Taylor has more.