Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
WAMC New York News
Fri September 23, 2005
Traffic Study Over Potential Wal-Mart Expansion Drawing Debate
By Pat Bradley
Bennington, VT – The Bennington, Vermont Development Review Board is considering a developer's proposal to more than double the size of the local Wal-Mart store. That would also substantially affect traffic in the area, and opponents say a traffic study presented to the Board is an inadequate assessment.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.