Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Fri September 23, 2005
Traffic Study Over Potential Wal-Mart Expansion Drawing Debate
By Pat Bradley
Bennington, VT – The Bennington, Vermont Development Review Board is considering a developer's proposal to more than double the size of the local Wal-Mart store. That would also substantially affect traffic in the area, and opponents say a traffic study presented to the Board is an inadequate assessment.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.