Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
WAMC New York News
Fri September 23, 2005
Traffic Study Over Potential Wal-Mart Expansion Drawing Debate
By Pat Bradley
Bennington, VT – The Bennington, Vermont Development Review Board is considering a developer's proposal to more than double the size of the local Wal-Mart store. That would also substantially affect traffic in the area, and opponents say a traffic study presented to the Board is an inadequate assessment.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.