Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Fri December 26, 2003
Trauma Expert: New Tower to Elicit Various Reactions
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – The design for the tallest building in the world was unveiled last week. The Freedom Tower will occupy the World Trade Center site, and stand one-thousand, seven-hundred, seventy-six feet tall. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne spoke with a stress and trauma expert about how different segments of the population might be affected by the news, and the building.